Friday, January 12, 2007

Welcome to the Catholic Wedding Photographer blog!

St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church - St. Louis, MO



Welcome to the Catholic Wedding Photographer!



My name is Daniel J. Watkins -- I'm a Catholic and a wedding photographer from St. Louis, Missouri. I have been photographing Catholic weddings for over half of my life. I plan to use the blog to connect with Catholics pursuing the sacrament of holy matrimony in the Catholic church. Together with my loving wife, Maria, we love taking pictures and love being Catholic. We'll share with you some of my favorite pictures from Catholic wedding ceremonies and beautiful Catholic churches. I also intend to use this blog to network with other Catholic wedding photographers.





We'll be working on the new website in the weeks ahead -- for the meantime, we'll be posting on this blog so be sure to bookmark us and check in often. If you are a Catholic photographer, I'd love to hear from you and add you to my list of referral photographers for Catholic weddings. :)

Welcome aboard. Dona nobis pacem!

Daniel J. Watkins
Daniel J. Watkins Photography - St. Louis, MO

5 comments:

Mattpenning said...

New Blog Dan! Congrats from one Catholic to another. =)

Anonymous said...

Could you plaese tell me the equiptment that you use Lens, Camera.
Thanks

Daniel J. Watkins said...

hello anonymous -- i use all canon cameras and equipment. most of the images on this blog were shot with a canon eos 5d and either a 70-200L f2.8 IS lens or a 17-40L f4.0 lens. hope this helps!

--dan

Anonymous said...

Great page Daniel. I am catholic wedding photographer and because of it end up doing lots of catholic weddings. Ever notice lots of priests never say to kiss the bride? I asked one of them once and he told me its because its not in the catholic approved wedding book they hold while doing the ceremony.

Anonymous said...

hello Daniel, excelent picture, i am e-cards graphic designer, how can i use your picture on it??, i need for one of our cards. please contact me at jennyescarcega@yahoo.com thanks.

p.s. i catholic to